2011年2月7日 星期一

Japanese geography project~

i have been to japan twice and the most impressive one is the trip to kyoto and wakayama.

      In my memory, we only went to one travel site in wakayama, it is the wakayama castle . It is a historical building which is famous with other two castle, they are himeji castle and matuyama castle.Of course himeji castle is the most popular but wakayama castle also have its own glamor.

Please image that if it is a midnight with a bright moon and the
Sakura is just bloom, what a beautiful scene!




   We also went to the Kyoto famous temple,Otowa-san Kiyomizu-dera.(音羽山清水寺)It is very lucky that it is a snowy day, I think that the landscape of Kyoto will be very different in four seasons. Although I have only seen the snow scene, I would also like to see it in spring and autumn. I believe that the Sakura in spring and the maple in autumn must be pretty.
 moreover , i was wonder that there are many Kiyomizu-dera in japan!
we have also watch a kimono fashion show, it shows many types of kimono for different ages famale.Kimono and the model are wonderful! I think the japanese traditional dressing are very complex(especiallythe sash which is called obi) but beautiful~


I felt excited to wear the Yukata in the hot spring hotel. It is fantastic, and we have eaten a giant crab together.
(my sister and I)

At last we went to the osaka universal studio theme park, it is a good places to take a lot photos.And the games are quite fun.I think the japanese theme park can easy to make some kinds of atmosphere, it is amazing.

if i have earn more money, i would like to travel japan again, because there are many discovery are waiting for me~(i hope i can go to visit hokaidou , akibahara and ikebukuro in the next time>.<)


6 則留言:

  1. 雪が降ったら、瞳に白い世界を映すことができる
    そう思うと、雪が降る日はとても素敵だ! XD
    着物を着た嵐ちゃんはなんかカ・ワ・イ・イ www

    ちなみに、ロリと妹系は趣味がない(タバコを吸って )
    だから、君の妹さんは大丈夫だ、安心してくれ www

    回覆刪除
  2. 嵐様と妹さんも可愛い!!w

    雪が降る日本へ行きたい!!(≧▽≦)

    回覆刪除
  3. It was lucky that you can saw the snow scene in Kyoto!!
    By the way, Kyoto is really a beautiful place,thanks for your sharing.
    I've been to USJ before,and had great fun there!
    (I think it was even much much more funny than Disneyland)
    Especially the attraction of Spiderman !:)

    回覆刪除
  4. 僕も京都に行きたい~~
    白い京都は綺麗ですね~~

    回覆刪除
  5. I think you had great experience in Japan. I hope i can have a trip in Japan so I would like to earn more money too!!XD

    回覆刪除